MDP PANEL (MAIN DISTRIBUTION PANEL)
- Main Low voltage with totally type tested assembly comply with IEC 61439-182 up to 6300A.
- Main Low voltage Panel, MDP With single, multiple incomers, bus couplers with proper interlocking.
- Required protection, fault Indications, interlocking is provided.
- Various design are offered in MDP like top, middle, bottom horizontal bus chamber panel with copper bus bars, Top/ bottom/ front/ rear cable termination, combinations of APFC Part with MDP.
- Required facilities like, Cut-off of nonessential feeders at the event of failure of mains power.
- Panel with provision to connect bus duct at main incomer side.
ATS PANEL (AUTOMATIC TRANSFER SWITCH)
- Used to switch an electric load back and forth between a primary source such as a generator utility and secondary source.
- We provide many solutions for the interlock between the two sources which are used in the ATS incomer, such as:
- Motorized changeover switch
- Motorized MCCB Fixed & products
- Motorized ACB Fixed & Products
- Used to achieve the parallel operation between Gen sets.
- Fully automatic synchronizing panels operated by microprocessor based relays.
- Auto synchronizing, Manual synchronizing, Auto load sharing, Active & Reactive power management with protection such as U/ V, O/V, E/F, O/C IDMT, Reverse power, etc.
- Load Balance metering such as Ammeter, Voltmeter, KW, PF, KWH, Double Frequency Meter & Synchroscope, etc.
MCC PANEL (MOTOR CONTROL CENTRE)
- Used started control for all types of motors.
- Duly wired with ACB/ MCCB/SFU/DOL/STAR- DELTA/ATS starters.
- Various designs provided like single/double front, fixed type, with marshaling terminations.
- Cubicle type extension on each side.
APFC PANEL (AUTOMATIC POWER FACTOR CORRECTION)
- Used to improve and modify the efficiency of the power.
- APFC Panel with Microprocessor based relay for controlling power factor within required values.
- RTPFC Panels using Thyristor based capacitor switching.
- Full ventilation type panel
- Easy Maintenance and easily removable capacitor.
- Use of capacitive duty contactors
- Always maintain 0.99PF
- High-speed power factor correction
- Provision of detuned reactors for reliable operation in presence of harmonics.